Deep Run Elementary School partnered with many Howard County Public School System departments, local businesses and community organizations to establish a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program. Over the past four years we have collaborated with the following organizations, businesses and departments to create a LEED program.
- Columbia Engineering, Inc.
- Fisher, Collins, & Carter, Inc.
- Grimm & Parker Architects
- HCPSS Office of Custodial Services
- HCPSS Office of Facilities Planning and Management
- HCPSS Office of School Construction
- HCPSS Office of Safety, Environment, and Risk Management
- James Posey Associates
- MSDE School Facilities
- Riparius Construction
- Sustainable Design Consulting, LLC